The conference will be held at CosmoCaixa in Barcelona and focused on medical applications of gene editing technologies. The debate will highlight new tool development and new applications to diverse problems in biotechnology, focusing in life science and medicine, and will also face the ethical and philosophical concerns raised since its appearance, including in the conversation not only researchers but also the general public.
• Sarah Chan, The University of Edinburgh, UK
• Laia Crespo, Sanofi Ventures, France
• Victor de Lorenzo, Spanish National Centre for Biotechnology, Madrid
• Luis Ángel Fernández, Spanish National Centre for Biotechnology, Madrid
• Jordi Garcia-Ojalvo, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona
• Manel Juan Otero, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, Barcelona
• Carole Lartigue, French National Institute for Agricultural Research, France
• Maria Lluch-Senar, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona
• Prashant Mali, UC San Diego, US
• Lluís Montoliu, Spanish National Centre for Biotechnology, Madrid
• Julia Oh, The Jackson Laboratory, US
• Matthew Porteus, Stanford Medicine, US
• Francesc Posas, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona
• José Carlos Segovia, Centre for Energy, Environment and Technology Research
For more information click here.